English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

White page when i will install a new subsite
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: White page when i will install a new subsite
White page when i will install a new subsite 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I created a sub-site correctly, but when i will make the installation por the new sub site. I obtain a white page. It is caused by a fatal php error:

Fatal error: Class 'JControllerLegacy' not found in /var/www/tecnofor/installation/controller.php on line 19 Call Stack: 0.0209 682696 1. {main}() /var/www/tecnofor/installation/index.php:0 0.2057 4838280 2. JInstallation->render() /var/www/tecnofor/installation/index.php:85 0.2276 5818184 3. require_once('/var/www/tecnofor/installation/controller.php') /var/www/tecnofor/installation/includes/application.php:76

My joomla version is 2.5.3...

can someone help me ?
Tecnoforweb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/11/06 18:54 By Tecnoforweb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: White page when i will install a new subsite 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
White page as you can read several times in this forum is related to a PHP fatal error.

JMS is bundled with the latest joomla "installation" directory that use the latest joomla PHP code.

Here, you mentioned that you are using a Joomla 2.5.3.
Therefore, we suggest you that you restore the "/installation" directory from your joomla 2.5.3 package.

When the joomla 2.5.3 installation directory is restored, go in JMS and re-install the patches to let patch this 2.5.3 installation directory.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla