English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Every subdomains is loading
Every subdomains is loading 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I've got a 6 domain configuration. And the problem is that any subdomain (none of them configured) of the master is loading the master site webpage.

I mean, anything.masterdomain.com, xxx.masterdomain.com, or whatever I use loads the website.

In the other 5 sites, I have been able to address the domains/subdomains that should be loaded (list of domains field), but there is no place to configure that in the master site.

Is there something that I can do to stop responding every sobdomain?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
José Luis.
jlgarcia
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Every subdomains is loading 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
You have to ensure that the slave site that you have created has the URL that you want.
So xxx.masterdomain.com.
You can NOT use wildcard in the URL.
You have to enumerate all the domain and subdomains that you want for the slave site that you defined.

Remark: ensure that you saved the definition with success.
Otherwise JMS will not update its "master index" with the URL that you provide in the slave site definition.

When an URL does NOT exists in the JMS "master index" then it displays the master website content.
The "master index" is the list of ALL the URL that you provided in all the slave sites definitions and that are saved with success.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla