English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I have a website, and use a component that can onl
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I have a website, and use a component that can onl
I have a website, and use a component that can onl 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Good Morning.
I have a website, and use a component that can only use a domain (unfortunately, I bought it and only after I discovered this information - the developer's website there is no warning ... I was sad when I found out .. if I knew, I would not buy .. but now I have to find a solution ...)

One question ... if I use the component of multi sites ... is there any solution for me to use the same component (for it to work, you need an already registered domain), for use in various sites from different domains?

example:
www.site1.com.br with Vikaappointments extension (extensionsforjoomla.com/livedemo/vikappointments/)

I can use the www.site2.com.br with him pulling the use of Vikappointments extension (installed on www.site1.com.br) ...

Does it work?

Thank you!
italoenio
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I have a website, and use a component that can onl 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
JMS can be installed an unlimited number of times and also registered an unlimited number of time.

The concept of JMS is based on the sharing:
- Sharing of the same Joomla application (php code)
- Sharing of the content of a limited number of extension (DB content - MySQL tables)
See the list extension currently defined in the JMS tools menu and also the one that can have their content shared depending on the joomla version.
www.jms2win.com/en/list-of-extensions?vi...id=269&Itemid=53

When an extenion is not defined in the JMS Tools menu, you can send us the package in attachement of an email with the request of review for inclusion in JMS and if you want also a review for the sharing, specify it with the Joomla version.

Concerning the "Vikaappontments" extension, it is not currently defined in the JMS tools.
So if you want that we review it, please send us the package in attachement of an email.

When duplication (copy) a website, you have all the MySQL tables and some tables might be shared.
So if you want to create www.site2.com that is a copy of www.site1.com then you will have the content of Vikaappointments present in site2 as it is a copy of Site 1
edwin2win
graph

Re: I have a website, and use a component that can onl 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
hi Edwin,
do you have any progress for Vikaappointment extension?
hope it could well work to JMS.
wipthawat.dev
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:I have a website, and use a component that can onl 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, edwin any update for JSM?
BCS job preparation
abdurrashid
I am a simple person.
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:I have a website, and use a component that can onl 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
To progress on extension, we need to receive the extension in the attachement of an email.
So as long as we don't receive it, we will not be able to work on anything.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla