English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Phoca Download: Invalid argument supplied for each
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Phoca Download: Invalid argument supplied for each
Phoca Download: Invalid argument supplied for each 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
HI Edwin,

I am running 1.3.47 Full on Joomla 3.4.3 and I've just imported a slave site and have upgraded Phoca Download to version 3.0.6.

I also ran the database fix, so the tables are up to date.

When I visit the front end, I can access and download the Phoca files.

But when I click on Components/Phoca Download/Files in the admin area, the page does not list the files and I get the following error message:

Code:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myaccount/domains/parentsite.com/subdomains/parentsite_dir/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocadownload/views/phocadownloadfiles/view.html.php on line 28

Count of not authorized file(s): 177

If I click on Components/Phoca Download/Files in the parent site, I do not get the error message.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this problem so that I can see the list of files?

I'm also waiting for replies to a forum post I made in the Phoca Download support forum.

Thanks!Inva
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2015/07/10 19:38 By azurelink.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Phoca Download: Invalid argument supplied for each 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
We have added the definition of the Phoca Download that will be available in the JMS version 1.3.51
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla