English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors
filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
This is happening on the same JMS platform as in this ticket about Store Locator.

Site: Joomla 3.4.1, JMS 1.3.39.

I have just imported an existing site into JMS and now have some errors.

It looks like the symlinks may not be working properly.

Here are the errors I am getting when opening a module based on the Accordion Menu module from within the slave site admin area Module Manager.

This first group of errors are above the Menu Manager header bar, the second group are below the Save buttons.

Code:

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js in /home/myaccount/ domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/cache/cache.php on line 125

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/window.js in /home/myaccount/ domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/cache/cache.php on line 125

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/njQuery.js in /home/myaccount/ domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/cache/cache.php on line 125

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/uacss.js in /home/myaccount/ domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/cache/cache.php on line 125

Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.unique-element-id.js in / home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/cache/cache.php on line 125

Warning: fopen(/home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js): failed to open stream:  No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

Warning: fopen(/home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/window.js): failed to open stream:  No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

Warning: fopen(/home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/njQuery.js): failed to open stream:  No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

Warning: fopen(/home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/uacss.js): failed to open stream:  No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

Warning: fopen(/home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.unique-element-id.js): failed to open stream:  No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 328

AND BELOW THE SAVE BUTTONS:

Warning

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/dojo/1.6.1/dojo/window.js

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/njQuery.js

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/uacss.js

JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /home/myaccount/domains/myslavedirectory/public_html//home/myaccount/domains/myTLDdomain.com/subdomains/mastersitedirectory/public_html/libraries/nextend/javascript/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.unique-element-id.js

How do I fix this?

(Note: Immediately after import, I needed to add the GD extension to my version of PHP.)
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Your current JMS version 1.3.39 needs to be updated with latest JMS 1.3.47 to be compatible with the J3.4.1

Concerning the problem of links that is wrong, I suggest that you report that to the author of the accordeon extension.
In general this is due to the fact that the extension recompute the path of a file using the "realpath" function that return the physical path and not the relative path to the website "document root".
So the fix should be performed in the "accordeon" extension
edwin2win
graph

Re: filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Amazing that this thread is more than 4 years old! At any rate, I'm happy to report that I have an update to this topic. The issue came up again while upgrading my JMS from J3.6.5 to 3.9.10.

I contacted the developer of the Nextend Accordion extension and gave them access to the development version of my JMS and they did indeed find that a code modification was required to resolve the issue regarding the paths their extension was attempting to use to acccess their javascript/jquery libraries.

They said they've incorporated the the altered code and have just released a new version of the Nextend Accordion extension, version 9.3.15 which fixes the problem.

They thanked me for alerting them to the problem and giving them access to debug. Thanks for pointing out the issue, Edwin. I told them you had said that was the cause.
azurelink
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: filemtime() / f-open / Unable to opn file errors 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Glad to see that this forum that is a kind of knowledge base of the issues and potential solutions has helped fixing definitively this issue.
Thank you Azurelink for your contribution.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla