English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade
Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,
History:
I have 1 master-domain mettecosmetique.se(dbprefix: mette_) and 7 slave-sites artdeco.se(dbprefix: artdeco_), nimue.se(dbprefix:nimue_), kalahari.se(dbprefix: kalahari_, gatineau.se(dbprefix: gatineau_), phformula.se(dbprefix: phformula_), depilar.se(dbprefix: depilar_), nimuebioscience.se(dbprefix: biosciense_) in 1 database on a Joomla 1.5 site with JMS MuliSite 1.3.10-basic (recently updated) on officeitpartner.se.
I've exported this database.

I'm planning to move this domains to a new wehotel (oderland.se).

Current Status:
-> On oderland.se, I've created a 'temporary' working domain: http:mettecosmetique.hemsida.eu, I don't want to change the DNS-pointer until the new version is finished
-> On oderland.se, I've imported the J15 database as 'xxx_j15'
-> I've created a new Joomla 3.1.1 with the databaseprefix: mette_
I've installed SP Upgrade and imported all tables from 'xxx_j15' with the prefix: mette_
-> I've installed JMS MuliSite 1.3.10-basic and created a new slave-site 'fresh slave-site' with the prefix: artdeco_
-> I've created a subdomain: artdeco.mettecosmetique.hemsida.eu for artdeco and installed a new Joomla 3.1.1 with the JMS MultiSite installation tool and it's all working fine

The Problem:
-> With the master site: mettecosmetique.hemsida.eu I use JMS MultiSites -> Tools -> artdeco -> Components -> SP Upgrade (Action: define from master)
-> When I log in to the slave-site: artdeco.mettecosmetique.hemsida.eu and go to SP Upgrade -> Core Transfer I get this error message:

An error has occurred.
0 SQL=SELECT a.id, a.extension_name, a.name FROM artdeco_spupgrade_tables AS a WHERE `extension_name` LIKE 'com_users' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_content' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_contact' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_weblinks' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_newsfeeds' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_banners' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_menus' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_modules' OR `extension_name` LIKE 'com_media' ORDER BY a.id ASC

Could You please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
ChristerE
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
The message "Define SP Upgrade" mean that only the Joomla extension definition is installed and not the MySQL table required by this extension.

If you want that I add the definition of this exetnsion in the JMS tool menu, please send me the SP Upgrade in the attachement of an email.

Another solution is to re-install the SP Upgrade from the slave site or use the extension manage / discover from the back-end of the slave site.
This should define and install the MySQL tables required by SP Upgrade
edwin2win
graph

Re: Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi and thanks for Your reply.

I've already tried all your suggestions, if I use "discover", the result is the same (same SQL-error), if I try to uninstall OR install from the slave-site I get: Internal Server Error...
ChristerE
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I've solved it, in phpMyAdmin I copied/created mette_spupgrade_tables -> artdeco_spupgrade_tables and mette_spupgrade_log -> artdeco_spupgrade_log so this is what I have to do with every slave-site. Now You know if the question pops up again. Thanks again!
ChristerE
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Joomlamigration 1.5 > 3.0, MultiSite/SP Upgrade 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Send me the extension in the attachement of an email and I will add it definition in the JMS tool - So that you will not have to do the copy of the tables manually.
This will be done by JMS tool.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla