English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Slave installation page blank
Slave installation page blank 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I've installed jms, created a subdomain that share the same directory of my master, created the slave under site management of jms component.

Now when I click on slave link it redirect me correctly in slave.domain.com/installation/index.php but nothing happend, the page is totally blank and no joomla installation start. The integrated chat system disappear too.

I have symbolic link forbidden, joomla 2.5.4, jms 1.2.94, Patches definition Version 1.2.88

Can someone help me?

Kindly regards
Vincenzo
vincenzo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/09/06 21:02 By vincenzo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Slave installation page blank 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
As you can read plenty of times in this forum a page blank is generally due to a PHP fatal error.

In general a "error_log" file provide you more info on the reason of the PHP Fatal error.

I suspect that the "/installation" directory is not correctly restored.

Verify that you the "/installation" directory is correctly restored in your environment.
Normally, it is installed with "check patches" menu but you can also restore the original joomla "/installation" directory that you can find in the joomla full package.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla