English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Unable to use new database
Unable to use new database 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I am trying to create new websites from frontend,i already created the templates from backend,,new sites are deploying but dont know all are using the same tables with jos_prefix,
Please help,
Suvendu
djmmmiller
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Unable to use new database 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
I don't understand your question.

Follow the tutorial step 13.
If you want to replicate into a new DB with JMS 1.2.x, you have also to add the rules to create the new DB.
Becarefull that you have to provide the MySQL login and password that have enough permission to allow creating the DB.

So you have to check that you have provided a MySQL login and password in the website that must be replicated that has enough permissoin to create the DB.
If you want to provide the MySQL root login and password, see the user manual page 14 or search for "root" in the user manual. You have to specify it into "“multisites.cfg.php"

Perhaps before creating a template and the creation of website from the front-end, you could check that you can create DB dynamically and that you provide the appropriate MySQL login and password.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/07/14 19:29 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla