English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Does not create Deployed Folder
Re:Does not create Deployed Folder 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok that makes sense! I don't suppose there is anyway to pass the user name that they just created on the master site as a variable to the script is there? I can make one standard admin username like SiteAdmin but it would be great if we could use the one they just created so that they don't have to remember two.

Also, and I would be happy to pay for this one if need be, is there a way to go directly to the "add site function" without displaying the table of other sites first? I know I can disable the delete button, but I don't want any of the other franchisees to be able to edit the other mini sites. If I could just go directly to the Add Site screen where they put in their information that would be ideal!

Thanks again Edwin!

Sondra
slboone
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does not create Deployed Folder 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Dear Sondra,

Create dynamically a user is dangerous and I don't want to include such functionality that could be used by hacker to try access to the administration of a website.
If you want that we develop such kind of functionality specifically for you, of course we are ready to do it.
You can use our billable support for such kind of thing
www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1

Concerning the possibity to directly go in the "add form" without display the "list of site" is something that could be added in standard in JMS and is a good idea.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Does not create Deployed Folder 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Makes total sense about the security issue....bad idea and forget I asked about it!

Would love the other functionality to go straight to the add site function...will you be adding that soon?

Sondra
slboone
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Does not create Deployed Folder 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Perhaps soon.
I will try to include it in next release that I have not planned before 2 weeks.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2009/09/28 23:01 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla