English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Sharing all articles
Sharing all articles 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Edwin,

I have purchased your article sharing component and I have looked through the forums. I have created a template then created a new slave site and tried to replicate the entire master site into the slave site, but none of the articles are pulling over.

What am I doing wrong? Tried everything that I can see.

Again, I just want to alias a domain on our server, then login to JMS and create a new domain name and have it replicate the master site exactly but with a different design.

Thanks,
Shannon
argonstudios
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sharing all articles 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Shanon, you can use the "Article Sharing for JMS" to create new menu items where you use the "multisites articles" menu type.

Once you have created the menu item with "Mutlisites Articles", this mean that you can replicate this website and it will always read the articles that was defined with the menu type "multisites articles". This is because you have specified the Site IDendtifier in the menu type "Multisites articles" that you always pulling the correct article.

So you have to start create the menu item that use the "article sharing" before replicating your website with a JMS template rule.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla