English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php
Re:Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I was running v 1.2.8.
After seeing your post, I installed 1.2.19

Unfortunately, I am still getting the same error.

Warning: fopen(/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/configuration.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 240
jms2winfactory.php: Unable to read configuration file [/home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/configuration.php]

The path has changed. /home/e-smith/files/ibays/Primary/html/configuration.php
is now at: /var/www/configuration.php

Is there another I can 'correct' that path
srushik
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Now you have an error message that I have solved in the next JMS 1.2.20 that is not yet public because all my internal test are still not OK.

Here it is a workarround to solve this error, you can edit the file /multisites/config_multisites.php and moreless line 5, change the path that is in the "define" line.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
This did solve that error message. Is there anywhere else that path older path may be saved?

I'm cannot open the "check patches" area. When I click that link, it hangs for a long time, then times out.
srushik
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Class 'JConfig_' not found in jms2winfactory.php 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
The check for update can either due to the fact that you have not registered the JMS.
Second possible reason is the fact that your server as firewall that does not allow calling our server
Third reason is that you don't have the PHP 'curl" module installed.

Finally if the timeout is still present, you still have the possibilty to get the latest version of JMS that generally is packages with the latest patch definition.
edwin2win
graph

Man! You're right on.
I didn't have PHP curl installed. I installed that module and 'check patches' is working perfectly.

Thanks for your quick replies.
srushik
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla