English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DB Info Incorrect on Manage Sites Screen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DB Info Incorrect on Manage Sites Screen
DB Info Incorrect on Manage Sites Screen 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I'm screwing everything up, as far as I can tell, and this is AFTER Edwin spent time setting my sites up for me.

Even worse, I'm 2 weeks away from launch date.

*breathe deep*

OK, one thing at a time. I've attached an image showing what I see on the "Manage Sites" screen for "365daysofgrowingthings" and what I see when I click through to the site info. The site info is correct. What's the problem here?

Thank you for ANY help you can provide! I like my hair, and don't want to tear any more out.

*grins*
TheSoMeEx
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: DB Info Incorrect on Manage Sites Screen 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
The DB parameters that you see in the manage site "list" is the one that come from the "configuration.php" file of each website.
Thsi is the current "active" value of the website.

When you edit a website, the "new xxxx" fields show the value that you have entered or computed the previous time to create the slave site.
If they are different, this perhaps mean that you changed the configuratoin.php file outside JMS that is possible when you go in the "global configuration" of the slave sites or when you modify the "configuration.php" file manually.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla