English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo
Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

Please tell me how to define website rule which will replicate master databse with out jms component and mod_login(module) disbaled .

I am using front end dynamic site creation , replication of master database will helps to duplicate latest changes in master sites to slave site. But i dont want jms component and joomla login module in slave sites. I know we can un install extensions through Tools option available in JMS, but how can i do it dynamically through template rules .

Thanks
leiphartb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe if you do this it will give you what you want:

1) Create a slave site (back end) then configure it how you want the front end sites created (Uninstall JMS and Joomla Login)
2) Crete a new template based on the slave site you created in step 1 as your front end template
djdesjardins
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

Thank you for your update. But i want latest updates (users, latest contents etc) in master site carried to slave site.

Thanks
leiphartb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Want replica of Master database with out JMS compo 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
The answer of djdesjardins is correct.
In addition, if you want to have the same users, you can create the "template site" (step 1) that share the user with your parent.
You can also use the "Article Sharing for JMS" to read the article coming from your master.

So if you create the website like in step 1 with the sharing of users and sharing the articles, when you will build the other website, we think that it will give you the result that you expect.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla