English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Site Manager icon: new extension present
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Site Manager icon: new extension present
Re: Site Manager icon: new extension present 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
The following problem continues:

On my master site, I select Components > Multisites > Manage Sites (Site Manager). Many slave sites have an icon next to the ID with a popup: "New extension present...". I select the slave site, select Edit, make a small change, and Save.

It returns "The site '[sitename].com' is updated." but the ID icon does not go away.

Help?
mulligan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Site Manager icon: new extension present 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
The "refresh icon" is displayed when the number of table (count) is not the same between 2 websites.

Use the JMS Tool menu and select the website that correspond to the website that you want to cross-check. In the "table" tab, you will find all the tables and links of the website.
Somewhere in the list, you will have a difference. Perhaps that you have additional table in the slave site that are not present in the other website.
This might be the case when you uninstall something in the master before that you uninstall in the slave site.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla