English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping
Re: New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Which is the question ?
Your PDF show screenshot with PHPMyAdmin with Joomla 1.7 and provide an error on session table that does not exists.

In addition, you didn't provide the JMS version number that you are using.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/07/31 17:10 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

The screenshots that I provided were to show the steps that I took following your instructions to uninstall the slave site's comprofiler extension and how this is causing our entire database to be deleted.

Your prior response states "What you described is that you have uninstall the website where the data are physically stored and not the one where you have the link." In turn I listed the specific steps I took as well as provide a screenshot at each step along the way. I am not attempting to uninstall the website where the data are stored, instead I simply am trying to uninstall the comprofiler extension from the slave site using so that I can reinstall after adding additional Community Builder profile fields to the master site. Unfortunately when taking these steps our database is somehow being completely erased. My apologies for any confusion my screenshots caused and thank you very much for your responsiveness to this thread.

Thanks Again,

John
earthknowledge
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I forgot to include our MultiSites version in my last reply; we are running Version 1.2.60 (the latest available download.

Thanks,

John
earthknowledge
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Update:

Community Builder 1.7 stable was released on August 1st. I created another Joomla instance to test the MultiSites 1.2.60 & Community Builder 1.7 issue within Joomla 1.7.

Uninstalling the comprofiler extension from the slave site with the intention of reinstalling this extension after updating profile fields is still causing us to lose all database tables (this is the same as the original issue). I figured this was worth a shot with fresh, stable versions of just these two extensions but the issue remains.

Thanks Again,

John
earthknowledge
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: New Community Builder User Profile Field Mapping 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Send us the "CB 1.7" in the attachement of an email for review.
See the "contact us" menu for the email address
www.jms2win.com/en/contact

If you want that we have a look on your server, this is also possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2011/08/04 13:34 By edwin2win.

I confirm that I am now able to reproduce the issue relative to the delete all table.
So now I can work on it and solve it.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla