English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: jms multi site
Re: jms multi site 13 Years ago Karma: 54
As I told you before, the subdirectory that you are using are not recognized as the module only works with domain and not including the subdirectories.

If you also want to process subdirectories in a domain, the PHP code of this module should be modified.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: jms multi site 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi edwin,

Thanks for your reply,

I am using virtuemart and community builder in my site.
I have logged in using community builder login module in master site after adding the products into shopping cart from slave sites I try to checkout from there it will asks me to login again then I will return back to master site and make check out it's working fine.
How to make the login as global for all sites.
vinod
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/05/09 13:27 By vinod.

First, when you are using Virtuemart, you have to check its configuration to ensure that "secure site" URL is the correct one and that you are not redirected to another website.

If you are connected on the correct website and that you want to share the user login between the website and also benefit of the single sign-in, this is possible when you share the users and that you have the website on the same domain. The websites can be a subdomain or a subdirectory of a same domain.
To see how to create websites that share the users, see the video 16
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-16
edwin2win
graph

Re: jms multi site 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your reply,

I have to assign the each user to particular slave site,Assigned user need to manage their sites in admin and frontend both the section.
1)How to get the list of slave site ids
2)How to get the site info like site alias,prefix from that user id.
3)How to make the admin password as different for each slave site.
vinod
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

1) From the front-end, the site ID is not a parameter available. Normally you should use the site prefix.
2) When you create a "list of slave" in the front-end, the user only see its websites.
So he can retreive the site prefix and site alias he entered to create the slave site.
3) In the front-end, the user can enter a new password. So that it can be different in each slave site and mainly known by the user himself.

In a next release that we are preparing, it is possible to define additional parameters to automatically compute a new admin login, admin email and admin password. In addition an automatic email can be sent to the front-end user with the new values.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla