English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123456
TOPIC: NEW to JMS. Help with configuration
Re:NEW to JMS. Help with configuration 15 Years ago Karma: 54
You want the exhaustive list of folder and files and are required to work in your specific environment.
All I can give you is the list of folder and files that you can get yourself when unzipping the Joomla distribution.
If you have installed specific software like DocMan or others, they may create specific directories like dmdocuments directory.

Sorry but this is specific to each customer and I am not able to give you an exhaustive list except if I have access to your server and see and analyze each extension that you will have installed on your master website.

If you don't select anything in the "folder and files" panel, you will have everything that will be replicated.
Normally, you are the person the best place to know what you have installed on your server and which directories you have created for your own business.

If you want that I analyze what you have installed and what you need for the business you are developping, YES this will be specific support that you can order on www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1
Frankly, I don't understand why you ask me what you have installed yourself
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NEW to JMS. Help with configuration 15 Years ago Karma: 0
Edwin,

I was able to get only part of our Joomla template to appear.

I logged into the slave site and change the default template to our template.

Now, we can not get the guts (core - body) of all the contents of our master website to appear.

I will call send you a message here on the forum and via email to set up a time

URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!

Ray Salyer
GGUSA
raysalyer
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 123456
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla