English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Linux Plesk 9 : Setup Jms2win
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Linux Plesk 9 : Setup Jms2win
Linux Plesk 9 : Setup Jms2win 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

i use plesk 9.2 on a linux server.

Can someone help me to setup Jms2win ? What are the different steps ? I read all doc file but i am lost.

Info :
- Symlinks are activated in my httpd.conf but hello.php is not working
- i m the administrator of the server and can change any configuration file

thanks for your help
deneuvier
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Linux Plesk 9 : Setup Jms2win 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Setup of Plesk is not easy.
Each plesk I had to setup was different and the time is huge due to the plesk security and permission.

The only case that works with plesk without too much problem is the usage of slave sites into a subdirectory.

If you want to setup plesk for domain or subdomain, you need the root login of the machine and you have to add specific configuration that can only be performed with the root login of the server.
See the Plesk - help - appendix I or II, I don't remember where you will find how to configure the vhost.conf.

The critical part on plesk is to setup the open_basedir to accept the symbolic link accross domain and subdomain. This require to change the default plesk configuration.
Second you have to increase (chmod 777) of some directories due to the fact that each domain may be managed by different users.

In addition, it is recommended to install the suPHP module to solve some owner/group permissions.

If you want that we help you to setup Plesk, we can do it with billable support.
I just warn you that the maximum time we spent to setup plesk with root login available took 9 hours.
The billable support can be ordered at www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/02/12 22:11 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla