English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error 1142- sharing db to another server db.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Error 1142- sharing db to another server db.
Error 1142- sharing db to another server db. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

i am having this error, when i create my multisites via jms.i want to know this error come exactly from where. how to debug this error? May i know how to fix this error via jms admin application or via database?

Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW msitev1b_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxx1`.`yyy1_users`]. DB Error: ANY command denied to user 'xxx'@'%' for table 'yyy1_users' SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW yyy1b_users AS SELECT * FROM `xxx1`.`yyy1_users`
uupost
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error 1142- sharing db to another server db. 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
As you could read several times in this forum, the error "command denied to user" means that you didn't provided a MySQL User that has the privilige to create and show view.
If you are using a shared hosting, perhaps you have to contact the support to ask them grant your MySQL User.
If you have a PHPMyAdmin root login, I suggest that you have a look in the tutorial video 0.b slide 35 that show the privileges that you have to provide to your MySQL User.
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-0b
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla