English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multi Sites and Virtuemart Extensions (searching)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multi Sites and Virtuemart Extensions (searching)
Multi Sites and Virtuemart Extensions (searching) 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi good day!

I am new user of Joomla framework and I found it great. I started using this framework for building web applications. In Joomla, I also tried adding and using the "Multi Site Extension". I really enjoyed using it and really one of the amazing extension I had used. I also integrate the virtuemart extension so I could maximize the use of Multi Sites Extension.

With regards to my statement above, I would like to ask help to all of you. with the use of the Multi Sites Capabilities, I successfully created some sub websites(like www.sub.main.com) and add products using the virtuemart extension. Using the searching of virtuemart, I am able to search all the products that were being added to it. But it only returns the products on sub web site created by the Multi Site Extension.

Now, I want to enhance the searching that the virtuemart had. Thus, when the user types a certain product, it will not return only the products in one or single site but it will return all the products in all sites created by the Multi Site Extension.

Any idea you can suggest? Or do you know a particular Extension that will do the searching that i had stated above? Or an extension that will perform a multi-site search integration? Please help me. I'm willing to listen from all of your suggestions and share it if I could solve this problem.

If you have questions for my post, for clarification just tell me so I could explain my problem.

Thank you for reading my post,

More power and blessing from our God Almighty.
DrowRanger
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multi Sites and Virtuemart Extensions (searching) 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I have already received once a similar request by email and unfortunatelly, I don't have yet such of search module for VirtueMart.
A specific development is necessary, I don't know such if such extension already exists.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Multi Sites and Virtuemart Extensions (searching) 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank you very much edwin2win for the quick response of my post... Right now I am still searching for that particular extensions and the updates of the virtuemart but still there's nothing i found...

If you have other ideas regarding this one, please let me know...

Again, thank you very much.
DrowRanger
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla