English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Menu disappeared (mod_mainmenu)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Menu disappeared (mod_mainmenu)
Menu disappeared (mod_mainmenu) 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
For some reason my top menu is completely empty but only on pages I just recently added from the master site using Articles Sharing (other Articles Sharing pages from the master site are showing the menu fine).

One thing I was doing was trying to hide the Home menu item because I am just going to make the Logo go to the home page, so I have two mod_mainmenus (second is disabled now but it still is having that problem). I tried to duplicate the extra mod_mainmenu setup on the slave site to match the master site. The second mod_mainmenu are both unpublished now on both slave and master.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? Any ideas on how to diagnose it? Eventually I might be able to find the write code to trace in mod_mainmenu or multisites.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
ilaksh
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Menu disappeared (mod_mainmenu) 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I don't really know but perhaps you should check the module settings and see if the is present in the list of module and enabled.
Another idea could be to check the class used by the menu in the list module.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla