English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Slave site and virtuemart
Slave site and virtuemart 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I have recently used JMS to create some sites for a MLM team and they need for their affilates to have the same products on their sites and have the ability for customers to purchase items from each individual affiate. The problem that I have for some reason, on one site alone it appears, is that when you go to the subdomain for that affiliate and navigate around the site, everthing stays within that affiliates subdomain. But, when you go to the products page (which is virtuemart) it sometimes defaults back to the master site from which it was created. The master site is a "corporate" site that contains the same virtuemart store but it has the prices turned off. The affiliate sites have the prices on, accept this one site. The domain in question is lolitab.reshapingu.net
The corporate domain is reshapingu.net
27midwest1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Slave site and virtuemart 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
When you are on the slave site, check the VM Configuration and in particular the "secure" panel with the "SECUREURL" field.

If you have never checked and updated the VM Slave configuration, it may be possible the it uses the master VM configuration is used.

Normally, when you save the VM configuration, this create a speciifc slave VM configuration.
Otherwise it uses the master VM configuration.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Slave site and virtuemart 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks Edwin, I ended figuring it out and it was this exactly. I had 4 slave sites made and two were doing this and the other two weren't, and the later of the 2 were the ones that were most recently edited.
27midwest1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Slave site and virtuemart 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Can anyone tell me how to make this work? I am using VM Affiliate 4.x to track affliates but I need to have it where users purchase from the affiliate site which is using the master database and have to ability to track how much is sold from each affiate site
jbourque
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Slave site and virtuemart 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Would you please send us the "VM Affiliate" extension in an attachement of an email to let use see how it works.
Our email is present in contact us
www.jms2win.com/contact
edwin2win
graph

Re: Slave site and virtuemart 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Can you send me an email address your contact us is not live with the new layout.

Or contact me via skype "stlhosts"
jbourque
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla