English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Read this: For beginners and intermediate.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Read this: For beginners and intermediate.
Read this: For beginners and intermediate. 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
If you are reading this, you are probably looking for answers. For those who know, you already know. For the beginners and intermediate learners you have come to the right place. My skill level is beginner to intermediate.

1) If you have a vision of a multi site setup for joomla. JMS multisite is the best product on market to date for sure. You can stop looking!

2) If you are on a tight budget, confused, lost and need guidance. I can tell you, every support hour spent with Edwin will save you thousands later. Do not be afraid to purchase time. He is a master coder and will save you time and money. Guaranteed!
Remember: You get what you pay for..

3) Take notes, screenshots, pay attention, ask for clarity until you understand before moving forward. Listen very close to everything Edwin teaches you. Very valuable info.... I have had to deal with a lot of different support situations and out of 1-10 JMS Multi sites receives a 10+++++. Skill level exceeds all so far.

4) Be patient, stay focused and do not give up. If you have found yourself here, you have arrived at the right place. Do not hesitate! Go for it!

(this product is not necessarily for beginning users, but, can be learned easily. Do not let this discourage you.)

It is a very useful and powerful tool. I can not say enough about it.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
lizardman
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Read this: For beginners and intermediate. 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Thank you for your very kind post.
Edwin
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla