English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How to display multiple articles from each slave
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How to display multiple articles from each slave
How to display multiple articles from each slave 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi I am trying to place one blog on the frontpage of the master site using the article sharing component. However, I cannot find an option to add multiple slave sites for the frontpage layout.

Is there a way I can edit the php files and get this to work?

Thank you.
twgcommunications
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to display multiple articles from each slave 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
I don't understand your question.
What do you mean by "I cannot find an option to add multiple slave sites for the frontpage layout."

Do you want to display the list of slave sites defined in JMS into into the body of an articles that you have in your frontpage ?

Such module to include the list of slave sites defined in JMS into a content of an article does not exists.

Can you be more explict and explain in detail what you want.
edwin2win
graph

Re:How to display multiple articles from each slav 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay I'll try and clarify...

I have multiple slave sites, and I wish to publish their frontpage articles all in one frontpage on the master site.

Is there a way that I can edit the php to do this? Or can you suggest a workaround module that can accomplish this result?

Thanks so much!
twgcommunications
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:How to display multiple articles from each slav 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi edwin2win, I haven't received a reply, any thoughts????
twgcommunications
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:How to display multiple articles from each slav 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
I better understand that you would like to have a kind of blog that merge all the frontpage articles coming from all the slaves sites.

This component does not exists and we don't know if somebody else would have developed an equivalent component.

If you want that we develop such specific component, this is possible with our billable support that you can order on www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1
This is not something that we can do in one hour. This may require several days (perhaps 2 days).
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla