English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: My slave site is dead !
My slave site is dead ! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I've bought and installed joomla Multisite. I have jomsocial shared between a site and his slave ... all good.

Yesterday night (i don't know if depends on that) i've bought Article Sharing... setup some articles ... all was looks good ..

a few hrs after i've discovered that my slave site was a blank page in front-end.

i can logon to admin area but the front end is still blank ..

my index.php is i nthe ight location ... something was happened to my template dir ... was not a link anymore .. so i've made an ln -s again but the site showing blank page ...

if i create any slave site the same thing front-end blank and back end runs ok ..

if i go in the template manager i see this: JFolder::folder: Path is not a folder

please help me asap .. i don't have any ideas tosolve this ... and i can't re-install all

s.
wilson23
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My slave site is dead ! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
In general a blank page is due to a syntax error somewhere.
In your case, this maybe due to this "templates" directory that is no more present and does not allow Joomla display the front-end.

The only solution to identify such problem consist in adding traces into the joomla php code to identify the peace of code that may cause this error.

If you want that we investigate on your server, you can order our billable support on
www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Re:My slave site is dead ! 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello edwin,

i've bought billable support just right now and sent an email to you with my MSN contact.

i'm waiting for your contact

thanks in advance

wilson
wilson23
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla