English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: MyBlog
MyBlog 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
hi there,

my current setup
master site
slave site (dummy) which is being used for creating the template
a range of extensions have been installed into slave using the 'install from master' option in tools

when looking at myBlog I noticed that

the component does install into the slave however as expected the myBlog section is not being created

I created one , went to myBlog settings and saved settings without making any changes to force the creation of the myBlog category

now I can add entries via the myBlog dashboard (user menu) both from the master and the slave site. however only the entry added on the slave is being displayed in the dashboard on the slave while only the entry added on the master is being listed in the dashboard on the master site

also the blogger page that should display all the entries I added to myBlog (menu item on slave is only listing the entry added on the slave

blogger page is a uri type link with link=index.php?option=com_myblog&blogger=<username>

what would I need to do to make all the myBlog entries I added from whichever slave or master respectively to show both on 'my' blogger page on the slave as well in the dashboard on master and all slaves?

would I need to adjust the section to having the same ID as on the master? same with the category?
or would I need the articles sharing component for that?

could you please advice?
chrissy6930
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/10/17 10:32 By chrissy6930.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla