English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Multisites article sharing
Re:Multisites article sharing 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Let me explain further:

I make a slavesite by directly replicating the mastersite (I will not use a template but choose masterDB from Templates) into a new database with either the same db prefix, or a new one. The mastersite has "Article Sharing installed, and as a replication so will the new slavesite. After that, in the slavesite, I define a new menu item as multisities article layout and choose an article from another slavesite, or even the original mastersite. All works fine.Clicking the new menuitem from the frontend results in showing the desired article from another slavesite.

Now I do exactly the same, but instead of directly replicating the mastersite, I first define a template (let us call it "new") to replicate the mastersite into a new database with a new prefix. Then I make a new slavesite choosing this template "new". Now if I in this new slavesite define a menuitem as multisites article layout, again choose article from another slavesite, and then in the frontend click the new menuitem in order to show the desired article, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getNullDate() on a non-object in /home/dan20310/public_html/components/com_multisitescontent/multisites.models/article.php on line 613 .

You may well say, that the template has nothing to do with it, but how then do you explain the 2 different results?

Best regards,
Klaas Muizelaar
B93
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/12/03 19:26 By B93.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla