English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Front End not displaying
Front End not displaying 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I have been working with Joomla multisite . i have successfully created master sites and slaves. But all of a sudden it stops displying the the slave site front end. But the administrator section is available . I was working on the master site and haven't done anything to the subsite .Could anyone tell em what is the isue and how to fix it ..? Please note that this issue is for every newly created subsite .
alwinaugustin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Front End not displaying 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
The symptom of a blank page correspond to a PHP syntax error somewhere.
Perhaps you could try find the PHP syntax error in a log file.

If you don't find any error log file or error message somewhere, the only solution would consists in debuging joomla itself to try identifying the extension that might cause this error.
If you want that we debug joomla for you, this is also possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/download?page=shop.produ...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2010/01/15 10:24 By edwin2win.

Re: Front End not displaying 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I have checked the error log file and it is showing some Fatal errors like
"[15-Jan-2010 02:56:33] PHP Warning: require_once(/mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/379980/432020/www.uppercervicalcare.com/web/content/mu...fines_multisites.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory in /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/379980/432020/www.uppercervicalcare.com/web/content/includes/defines.php on line 33 " .
the include folder is in the main site directory and it as per the template which I am using it is using symbolic links. So I have to change it to copy the files and all. But the error is still there and also it is showing some new erros that it could not find the framework.php file Could you please check the error log which I am attaching with this ..?

I am very sorry for beacoming a disturbance for you .
alwinaugustin
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Front End not displaying 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Check that the file /www.uppercervicalcare.com/web/content/mu...fines_multisites.php
exists

If it does not exists, go in the master website and go in JMS check if all the patches are installed.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Front End not displaying 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
alwinaugustin wrote:
I have been working with Joomla multisite . i have successfully created master sites and slaves. But all of a sudden it stops displying the the slave site front end. But the administrator section is available . I was working on the master site and haven't done anything to the subsite .Could anyone tell em what is the isue and how to fix it ..? Please note that this issue is for every newly created subsite .

Hi, I have a same issue. Front end is only blank page. Did you solve what was causing this?

jari646
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Front End not displaying 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
As already mentionned several times in the forum, the blank page is the symptom of a PHP syntax error somewhere.

Check if you have file "error_log" that may help you find if you have a PHP syntax error.
It may be present in the root or in the administrator directory.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla