English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Virtuemart with Multi Sites
Virtuemart with Multi Sites 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi There,
I am looking to purchase this component because it seems to do everything I need it to do!

I want to create two websites that will share content, but the templates will be totally different. I would like to get virtuemart working on both websites with a similar range of products.

I would like to know if JMS will allow me to have two totally separate shopping carts so the user thinks they are always on that one site and not redirected to another site to purchase.

For instance, there will be two websites one for men and one for women.
So if someone goes to the mens site, when they go through the checkout process and purchase, they should always remain on that one site.

Is this the way the component works?

Thanks in advance
imwebdev
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Virtuemart with Multi Sites 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
YES as you will probably see in the forum, I have already replied to similar question.

YES it is possible to share the VirtueMart shop between different website.
So you could have a store with common products and displayed in different domain with different joomla templates.

There is a known constrain cocnerning the payment method is common to all the eshop.
This mean that the setup of paypal or any other payment system will be the same for all the eshop.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla