English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Front End Admin Login
Front End Admin Login 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

We're using JMS with the Virtuemart Plugin, when a site is ordered and created, the admin user assigned is not being set with the new email address and password. Any idea what is going on?
jrblaine
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Front End Admin Login 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
You have to check in the JMS templates that you have selected the user for which the psw and email must be changed.

When it is not selected, JMS use the first user in the DB that has the "Super Administrator" permission. In general this is the "admin"
edwin2win
graph

Re:Front End Admin Login 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes the user was selected, we had created a user fe_admin, also when we created the slave site I made sure I was using the correct password I used during creation of the slave site, and I checked the config file to be sure that it was using the correct database and tables. However when I try to log in to the slave site with the admin selected in the template I get an error stating the user name and password do not match. When I check the database table for that slave site the user email and encryption pattern match the users in the master site's database table.

This is the only thing given me troubles, everything else seems to be working as expected and i'm just stumped.
jrblaine
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla