English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: RSForms!Pro sharing
RSForms!Pro sharing 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am using RSForms!Pro on my master site and I have text link inside some of my articles that link to the forms. how can I share this article with the slave site and make the text link pull up the form while still staying on the slave site. Is this through menu sharing? can I share RSForms!Pro? I really hope that I don't have to have two of the same forms, one on each site (master, slave). Please advise,
BaltaDesign
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSForms!Pro sharing 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Concerning a "Text Link", I don't see such field type in RSForm Pro 1.2.0.
If this is an addition plugin that add such field type in RSForm, please send us this plugin in attachement of an email.
Please explain where and how you create a "text link" field and potential give screen shot and detailled scenario and condition that allow to reproduce it.
If you are using a special RSForm plugin to add article, perhaps that means that you would like to have another plugin to add "Article Sharing" links. As long as we don't know what means "Text link" field, we can not give you more detailled answer.

If you are using a textbox or "free text" field to store the value corresopnding to the link of an article, then you just have to provide the "Article Sharing component" link that you can compute from a menu item.
edwin2win
graph

Re: RSForms!Pro sharing 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Text Link = a link inside the text of an article "<a href="example.html">Click here to fill out our form</a>". Nothing crazy. I have site sharing and multi site.
BaltaDesign
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: RSForms!Pro sharing 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Which is the relationship with RSForm and their field ?
I still does not understand.

Please give a detailled scenario with the action and screnshot to allow reproduce what you are trying to explain.
edwin2win
graph

Re:RSForms!Pro sharing 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I would like to refresh this topic.

On master site I am using RSForms!Pro, and to display form in the article I am using RSForms!Pro content plugin.

Syntax {rsform 1} - display form with ID 1 in the article.

On slave page I am using contentsharing component, and in menu I created link to shared by master article with {rsform 1}.

When I am trying to see the form from master site on the slave one, I am getting error:
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 184 in /home/******/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsform/helpers/rsform.php(309) : eval()'d code on line 5

Is there some option to make it work well?

I will appreciate the answer.
Greetings,
Margarita
coliberek
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RSForms!Pro sharing 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
If you are using the "article sharing" to display articles that contain special marker to call a plugin like the {rsform 1}, then you need to have such RSForm ID 1 also present in the slave site.

This is potentially possible when you share the RSForm extension between the websites (and also the plugin).
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla