English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multi Sites Google Analytics - Can't Save the Mod!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multi Sites Google Analytics - Can't Save the Mod!
Multi Sites Google Analytics - Can't Save the Mod! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I just installed Multi Sites Google Analytics into my master, then propagated to my only slave. In the slave I edit the module in Module Manager and filled in all of the details, but it will not allow me to save it or close it - or anything. The top buttons simply do not do anything. I opened several other modules to test this - and they all work great.

Any ideas?

[edit: my environment: J-1.7 on Linux/Centos 6/cPanel running mod_ga2win_v1.0.2]
Gremlin
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/09/09 00:36 By Gremlin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multi Sites Google Analytics - Can't Save the Mod! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Edwin,
I am having the same problem. None of the buttons work for Save, Save & Close, etc. Below is the version information
Mark

Database Version: 5.1.56
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.3.8
Web Server: Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.7.0 Stable [ Ember ] 19-Jul-2011 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 11.1 Stable+Modified [ Ember ] 01-Jun-2011 06:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
markredmond9
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Multi Sites Google Analytics - Can't Save the Mod! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
I just retested and in my case that was OK.

Perhaps you should check if you have a "browser" error when processing some javascript.

If you are using special admin template to maanage, perhaps they raise an error during the processing of the "save" button that forbid to execute it.

If you are using Firefox, you can use Firebug addon, In chrome there is also a debuger include as well in Internet exlorer.

So check if you receive a javascript error.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla