English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Import templates from previous JMS installation
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Import templates from previous JMS installation
Re: Import templates from previous JMS installation 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Thank you for the feedback
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Import templates from previous JMS installation 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
After doing further testing my reinstallation of JMS multisite for Joomla 1.7. There seem to be some functions of sharing that are not working for my SobiPro tables.

It seems that sharing "Master to Slave" works correctly, but sharing "Slave to Master" does not work. For example, when I edit a SobiPro entry on the master site everything saves correctly and appears the same on the slave site. However, when I edit a SobiPro entry on a slave site, the entry does not save correctly nor is the entry updated?!?

Any ideas why this might be?
nicksarbacker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Import templates from previous JMS installation 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
The sharing is based on MySQL table sharing.
So if it works in one direction, it should works in the other direction as this is the same table.

If not, this mean that you didn't share the table.
Verify with the JMS Tool menu that all the "tables" used by SOBI Pro are shared.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Import templates from previous JMS installation 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
All the tables appear to be shared in the JMS tool menu, so I am confused why SobiPro acts different on the slave site when I try to edit an entry?!?
nicksarbacker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Here is two screen shots from the JMS tool menu of my slave. Does it seem odd that there is nothing selected under the "action" select list? The only option is uninstall?!?
nicksarbacker
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/12/13 15:02 By nicksarbacker.

If you just have the "uninstall" action, this is because it is already installed (or shared).
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla