English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Admin Templates Creation
Admin Templates Creation 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I need help with the slave sites creation from admin (I don't want to use the front-end function). No matter what I do, I always finish on a fresh joomla installation on the new subdomain, without the custom template I've created previously on my master domain. It seems to me that there is not such a video on tutorial section, but if you could provide some tips here, it would be great. Thanks in advance.
pymesign
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Admin Templates Creation 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want to replicate the master website to build a slave site with the same content, you can have a look in the tutorial video 0.d (moreless at the middle).
We show a JMS Templates rule called "replicMaster".

You can also find in the forum several description of the "ReplicMaster" rule.
www.jms2win.com/en/forum/24-joomla-multi...-before-i-begin#8381

If you want to replicate a slave site to build a clone of slave site, you have similar thing with the tutorial video 16 that show how to replicate a slave site and also sharing the users.

All these example show a replication of an existing website and therefore avoid to have a fresh Joomla installation

You have a fresh Joomla installation because in the JMS template rule, you didn't have specified a website to replicate.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla