English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Presales Question regarding VM and Payment Gateway
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Presales Question regarding VM and Payment Gateway
Presales Question regarding VM and Payment Gateway 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I am interented in Jms Multisite but would like some info before purchasing.

Can each of my Slave sites have Virtuemart where each individual site owner can add their own products without having access to any of the other Slave sites products?

Can the products from all Slave sites be shown on the Master site?

I can only use one payment gateway in South Africa called "Payfast" which is available in Virtuemart, will I have a problem with this once I've installed Jms Multisite?
Grahamdek
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Presales Question regarding VM and Payment Gateway 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Yes you can have specific VM for each slave site. So in this case, the master or any other website will NOT see any products of the other websites.

If you want that a website see the product from other websites, you need to share the content of the extension. In this case both websites will see the same content.

Concerning the "Payfast" payment method, I suppose this is an additional extension that you can add to VM.
If this is under VM 1.1 then this mean that the configuration of the payment method is shared between all the websites.
If this is under VM 2.x then VM now save the configuration in the DB and therefore is specific to reach website.
So this depends on the VM version and this also depends on the payment method where it saves its configuration.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Presales Question regarding VM and Payment Gateway 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you very much for the info! I think I will give it a go
Grahamdek
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla