English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master
Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I just installed/upgraded JCE editor on the JMS master and used TOOLS to populate and overwrite children. JCE works in the Master installation but the when I go to a slave site to edit an article I get the error message: "Call to undefined method stdClass::onDisplay() in /home/***/domains/***.com/subdomains/master/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/editor.php on line 268" (*** = my website). Does that mean the slaves can't find the JCE editor? How can I fix?
mulligan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
I suspect that a JCE plugin is missing in the slave site.
Perhaps there is new plugins to install in the slave site and that are not yet installed.

I suggest that you uninstall the JCE in the slave site and that you re-install it.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Uninstalled JCE on slave and on master. Reinstalled JCE on master and the slave FROM THE MASTER. Verified that the component and plugin are enabled on the slave. Same error message.
mulligan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Error after using TOOLS to install JCE on master 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Fixed. Cleaned up the local installation on the slaves, reinstalled from the master and verified plugins. Still don't understand the hierarchy, but am learning.
mulligan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla