English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Site is Blank Error!
Site is Blank Error! 12 Years ago Karma: 0
So I follow your directions but when I go to my new slave site in a fresh install it is blank! There is nothing there on the page. Why is it not showing installation? I have made sure DNS is correct. HELP!
Mattlab
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Site is Blank Error! 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Too add I have checked and saw no errors in my error log related to this module. It is simply not creating any files when you do fresh install. It creates the directory and some basic files but not the rest! What is going on! I need this WORKING or I want a refund!
Mattlab
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Site is Blank Error! 12 Years ago Karma: 54
Verify the setting step by step.

If you are creating a website with a specific domain or subdomain, start to verify that you have correctly setup you cPanel or other HTTP Server administration tool.

Once you have defined the domain or subdomain in your server, you can put the "hello.php" file into the directory assigned to the domain or subdomain.

If you which create a websites into a subdirectory, create the subdirectory with FTP and put the "hello.php".
See tutorial video 7 for the "hello word" procedure.

Once you have put the "hello.php" on your server, use your brother to call it.
Once you have the "hello.php" runing, it displays the full path where this future website is located.

Now that you now the full path displayed by the "hello.php", you can use it in JMS when you create the slave site. Put this value into the "deploy folder"

Normally, this should deploy the website into this directory and you should have the files.

So verify the "deploy folder" path and to be sure, use the "hello.php" file that display the path that must be used.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla