English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Problem with Aridatable and Artio fusion charts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem with Aridatable and Artio fusion charts
Problem with Aridatable and Artio fusion charts 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I have got an article in the master website and I shared it using "Article sharing tool", this article use the next tags: "Jcomments", "aridatatables for Aridatable plugin" and "Chart id for to use Component ARTIO Fusion Chart".. After that I shared this article and his related components, plugins and modules, donĀ“t show the information about aridatatables.

Can you help me please.
helmuntdavid
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem with Aridatable and Artio fusion charts 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
The "Article Sharing for JMS" is an extension called "com_multisitescontent" and it is probably normal that the "Artio" plugin is not designed to work with this extension.

It probably only work with the joomla "com_content" extension that is displaying the "local" articles.

Send us the "artio" extension in the attachement of an email to see if it "multisites artio" plugin could be developed ?
See "contact us" for the email address.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla