English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Help setting
Help setting 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Good morning.
Look, I have joomla 1.5.22, I have your component properly installed and patched, I've done some testing wit.h subdomains
and work very well. I have installed various components as SOBI2, sh404sef, IProperty, among others.
Now I want to make the configuration siugiente that focused largely in the IProperty:
I make several subdomains categorized by Latin American countries, ie, a subdomain for each country: for example
peru.midominio.com, mexico.midominio.com, etc.
The website is a property in Argentina that is expanding and wants to have several subdomain, one country, but all
subdomains that home page load the contents of the home page of the domain, but each home page
each subdomain that you always have a difference.
It is important that we do not want multiple installations of joomla, but it in the installation actualque no charge all
subdomains.
The differentiate between each subdoominio is that IProperty component modules based on domain properties displayed
the user accesses. For example, if a user enters mexico.midominio.com its start page loaded property of mexico,
and if you enter buildings peru.midominio.com peru charged.
Like a box of house searches, which search options loaded in the subdomain function accessed, for example:
if peru.dominio.com enter in the search box in the property search option by provinces, provinces charge
Peru and the same with all other subdomains.
And so with the same component IProperty that when loading the subdomain for a country, this component has texts
and use indigenous languages ​​of this country, for example, says in Maxico of bedrooms and beds in Peru is said, in Mexico's room says
Peru is said and rooms, so if someone accesses the component mexico.midominio.com tells you "this property has 3 bedrooms
and 4 bedroom "and when accessing the component peru.midominio.com tells you" this property has 3 bedrooms and 4 beds
And all this running under the same joomla installation, using subdomains configured with JMS component MultiSite.
How I can get to do all this?, Has any clue?
I hope you will not understand what I do.
thank you very much, I hope to answer.
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kolonos0607 Kolonos Group
Last Edit: 2011/04/16 20:00 By kolonos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Help setting 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I don't know the IProperty extension.
If you don't send me the IProperty extension in the attachement of an email, I am not able to reply to any question.
My email address is in the contact us.
www.jms2win.com/en/contact

The review of an extension can take several days.
For the moment, I have several extensions pending to review.

If you want that I have a look on your environment, this is also possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla