English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Template of the template?
Template of the template? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
hello,

at the beginning thank you for creating such a usefull component. Currentlu I am working on its configuration for new customer reguest, but since now I will suggest it to all my clients which will need such a great solution. ( especially that hour by hour I am getting more familiar to the configuration )

I would like to as about one stuff.

There is master website and will be growing various slave websites.

In the master website will be categories for small description of the products and the slave pages will be representatio of each product with own modules and added content.

The Question :
...is there any possibility to create template of the slave page to start with published special menu, base on multisitescontent menu liks ?
(so there will be need only to point from which Page article has to be taken)

Also on those slave pages I will like to show modules which will not be showed on the master page , but this I invented how to make.

>> prepare those modules in the master page
>> put them on custom positions which won't exist on master page template
>> create those positions on templates available for slave sites
>> so modules, copied from the master will be visible on slave and not visible on master

(unless there is easier solution)
Greetings,
Margi
coliberek
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Template of the template? 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 54
I don't understand your question concerning the "slave page" to start.

When you create a slave site, it get its own live and you can set up the default menu (home) with the page that you want.

Up to you to create a "slave site" that you will pre-install or configure with the "default" content that you would like to find in a website.
Once you will have your "default slave site", you can replicate it to build new slave site based on this one.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla