English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Administrator Site of new Slave does not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Administrator Site of new Slave does not work
Administrator Site of new Slave does not work 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi all,

i am new on JMS. today i have installed successfully JMS on Joomla 1.7. i have created a new slave site and passed the joomla installation. after that i was redirected to the new website without problems. but when i will open the administrator panel subdomain.domain.net/administrator i get Error 500. What do i wrong?

thanks for help!

kiph
kiph
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Administrator Site of new Slave does not work 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Error 500 mean Internal Server Error.
In general, you have an "error log" file in your server that give the reason of the error.

Amoung the potential reason you have:
- Files and folders permission;
- Fatal PHP error to read or access a file;
- .htaccess syntax error, ....

So check your "error log" file to get more info on the reason of the "internal server error".
edwin2win
graph

Re: Administrator Site of new Slave does not work 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
the error log shows following:

[Wed Aug 10 09:21:39 2011] [error] [client 190.226.196.165] SoftException in Application.cpp:233: File "/home/phcsolut/public_html/administrator/index.php" is not in document root of Vhost "/home/phcsolut/public_html/slaves/slave1"

I'm trying since hours to install JMS Multisites on two different servers (Byethost, Arvixe) and with both i have problems and it inpossible to get a solution. Normally i install extensions without problems but in this case i'm really disappointed.

Also the support is not flowing as it should.
The answer of JMS2Win is: Yous should contact your Host or use the billable support of 1 hour 75.00 EUR... an inadmissible amount.
The answer of the host is: We do not know about this script or how to install it, we suggest contacting the script makers for assistance.

I bought the extension with the expectation it works.

Please help urgent.
Thanks and regards,
kiph
kiph
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla