English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Templates salve sites etc etc
Templates salve sites etc etc 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there I hope someone can help me. I need to create exact copies of the main site. My client runs a Wellbeing communications website and provides a website for each of their clients with relevant articles etc.

I have now followed every single tutorial and cannot get the slave site to duplicate the master site with its content. the only difference between the slave sites and master site will be the template.

any help ?
jellydesign
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Templates salve sites etc etc 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
If you have everything in your master website and that you want to replicate all its content, watch the tutorial video 0.d moreless at 19:40 where it is explained how to replicate the master (rule replicMaster)
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-0d

The key element is to select the "template site" = <master DB> and after specify the new DB parameters like (new table prefix, ...)

Once you have the rule that defined the processing, you can use it to create the slave site.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla