English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: how to login /administrator
how to login /administrator 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there,

I am installing JMS and I can create slave sites and edit them in the front end. But i can not acces the backend through /administrator for the slave sites. Obviously I am missing something here, but I don't know what.

the test environment with the slave site is at
test3.poplijst.nl
test3.poplijst.nl/administrator refers to the mastersite where i can login with my master-username but not with my slave-administrator username.
jvdhout
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how to login /administrator 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
In the JMS Template rule that you created to build the website from the front-end, verify the user that you selected to build the new slaves sites.
If you didn't selected any site administrator, this is the first super administrator that is selected by JMS to build the new slave site.

When creating the website from the front-end, if you have specified a new admin email address and a new password, also verify that you have the correct one.

If you have decided to create password dynamically, verify that you received an email with the new credential.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/09/30 11:16 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla