English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fopen error on deployed site but not on "master"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fopen error on deployed site but not on "master"
Fopen error on deployed site but not on "master" 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I have the latest (1.7) version of Community builder installed. When I use the retrieve password form and enter a username, the CB component attempts to check if the username exists. This works fine on my "master" site but in my multisites deployed site I get the errors below when CB checks the username.

Warning: fopen(/homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/index2.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/multisites/chestercounty/index2.php on line 7

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/index2.php in /homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/multisites/chestercounty/index2.php on line 8

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/multisites/chestercounty/index2.php on line 8

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /homepages/28/d338882295/htdocs/ss-global/multisites/chestercounty/index2.php on line 9

One very odd thing is that there is no index2.php file in the "master" site. I don't think Joomla 1.6 uses an index2.php file any longer.

Any idea about what is going on?

Thanks,
Greg
SafetyAndSuccess
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fopen error on deployed site but not on "master" 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Send us the CB for joomla 1.7 in the attachement of an email.
See contact us for the email address.
www.jms2win.com/en/contact

Something that you could perhaps try to do is identifying who is calling the index2.php.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla