English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RokSprocket Support Request
RokSprocket Support Request 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Greetings:

I'd just like to report issues with the latest rendition of RokSprocket, a new plug-in from RocketTheme. It's a pretty popular solution for tabs, bulletins, and showcases. I recently installed it, and it works great on the master site. However, it fails to operate properly on the subsites. I tried installing the component on one of my slave sites, and it refused to install saying that it was not found on the master site. Under "tools" on the master site component, it shows a red "X" by each of element of the component. It informed me that the database was being shared, and it stated that I should contact JMS2Win for support on the next release. It would be great to see this added to the library of already supported components. If there is a work-around, I'd sure love any information to be shared.

Thanks for any support in advance.
AviticusX
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RokSprocket Support Request 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Recently, Rocket themes changed the way to install the extension and does not use joomla anymore the joomla core installation processing but are using their own installation system.
They developed their own installer and is destroyed just after the installation of an extension.
This result that when you try to install the extension, the manifest XML file make reference to a temporary extension that is deleted by Rocket Themes just after the install.
This explain that the extension does not exists anymore in the master (as it is temporary and destroyed).

Perhaps this extension use this new "temporary installer" to perform the installation.
If yes, you have to report this issue in their installer to rocket themes.

The alternative solution is that you send us the extension in the attachement of an email to let us declare the extension for the JMS tool.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla