English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: gk news photoslide
gk news photoslide 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I'm trying to install gk_photoslide in a slave. I've installed from master in 'tools' the component, but then you need to install the plugins. For some reason, the tables are not copied from the master site to the slave sites, so I can't add new photoslides or plugins.

If I uninstall from tools and try again, is there an option to install from master INCLUDING table names?

ross
rchapman
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:gk news photoslide 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
First, can you send us this gk_photoslide extension in attachement of an email (see contact us for the email).

When an extension is not defined in JMS tools, you can always try install it in the slave site back-end as that was the case before we created the JMS tool.

So go in the back-end of the slaves site where you want to install it and use the joomla / extensions installation to install this extension.

Don't forget to send us this extension in attachement of an email.
We will review it and try to add it to the next patch defniition that we are preparing with a lot of new extensions
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla