English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pre-Sale Question
Pre-Sale Question 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
1. I wanna use JoomCredits with JMS. So I wanna know if a user who still has credits in his account can be transfered between slave sites?

2. I wanna a form or something to allow users to create their slave site (call it a blogging site). Can JMS allow users to create a slave site? E.g. User signs up and logs in. Wishes to create their own blogging site, fills up the JMS form (if any) and then the user has his/her site as a slave site automatically. Can this be done?

3. Is this compatible with JoomDonation to allow users to create their donation page? Similar idea as #2.

I appreciate any honest answers to my questions to allow me to further develop my site.
Qainetic
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pre-Sale Question 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
1) We never reviewed the JoomCredits extension.
Please send us this extension in the attachement of an email.
We will have a look if it can be defined and perhaps if it can be shared between website to allow sharing the credits between websites.

2) Yes, Jms Multisites contain a functionality that allow creating website from the front-end. You can propose a free or billable website creation from the front-end.
See the tutorial video 13 that show how to create a free website from the front-end.
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-13

3) We never reviewed the JoomDonation extension.
So please send us this extension in the attachement of an email for review.

Our email is present in the "contact us".
www.jms2win.com/en/contact
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla