English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51
I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I want to roll back to old patches. In new patches i am finding difficulty in sharing RSEvents between master and slave. In the Earlier version it was so easy to share between master and client.

Please reply us back as soon as possible.
alan1987
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Rollback to an older patches definition is not possible except if you re-install an old JMS Multisites version 1.2.45.

We verified the definition of the RSEvents and there is no difference between patch 1.2.51 and the latest one 1.2.54.

Would you please give a detailled description of the problem that you encounter as there is no difference in RSEvents.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2011/02/28 19:49 By edwin2win.

Re:I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
In old patch we were getting oly "Share from master" option, at that time everything worked fine. Now you guys added another option as "Install from master", Now when i use share from master, its giving some error.

I have attached screenshot of error we are facing.

FYI We are using MultiSites in our 5th project. Earlier we never faced any problem like this. Please advise as soon as possible
alan1987
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
In old patch we were getting oly "Share from master" option, at that time everything worked fine. Now you guys added another option as "Install from master", Now when i use share from master, its giving some error.
I have attached screenshot of error we are facing.

FYI We are using MultiSites in our 5th project. Earlier we never faced any problem like this. Please advise as soon as possible
alan1987
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Please advise something for this issue as soon as possible. Its an urgent requirement.
alan1987
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:I want to roll back to patches patches 1.2.51 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Install and share are 2 different things.

You mentioned that you had an error but you didn't give it.

If you don't have the "share" option available then you have to check if you are using MySQL 5.x or still using MySQL 4.x.

I don't see any changed in the RSEvents and its definition is exactly the same.
So perhaps you have another RSEvents version that has another definition that is not defined for the JMS Tools and template.

The latest RSEvents version that we reviewed is the 1.0.0. Rev 19.

So provided detailled description and error messages that allow identifying what is different in your current project.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla