English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Docman Problems
Re:Docman Problems 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
I didn't find any problem.
All I can suggest is that you verify that you have correctly installed the Jms Multisite patches for DocMan.

If this is the case, verify the URL that you are using to get access on the file.
Perhaps you misspelled it and that make the domain not identied as a slave.
When a domain does not match exactly the domains defined in Jms multisite then the master website is displayed.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Docman Problems 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for checking into this for me Edwin. It looks like the issue is for some reason the constant is not being defined for the front end. It is only the front end and that is the weird part.

Can you tell me where you define the multisites constant for the from end? Is it different then for the back end?
DaveC
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Docman Problems 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
First if you have defined domains or subdomain with specific directories for each website then the constant is event not required as you should be in the "document root" directory of your websites.

If you are sharing the same "document root" for different domain or subdomain then the "MULTISITES_ID" is the result of a computation when you have an exact matching with a domain name defined in the slave site.
When the domain does not match, this is the master website that is displayed.

So you probably not have defined the slave site correctly and you probably not spelled it correctly.

If you want that I have a look on your server, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla