English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Kunena Forum JFolder::create: Could not create dir
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Kunena Forum JFolder::create: Could not create dir
Kunena Forum JFolder::create: Could not create dir 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I have loaded a Kunena forum and when I load the forum page - www.topmakeup.co.uk/forum I get the error message onscreen - "JFolder::create: Could not create directory"

My open_basedir is set to 'no value'. How can I over come this?

Cheers
Jamie
jamiegee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kunena Forum JFolder::create: Could not create dir 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
From what I can gather the problem lies with specifif folders not having permission because they are run from the master.

Is it possible to make the slave completely independant from the mast once its been setup?
jamiegee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Kunena Forum JFolder::create: Could not create dir 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
I think that you should first identifying which is the directory path that can not be created. You could add a trace in Joomla to know the path.

When the path know, this should help you verifying the hypothesis that you mentioned.

If you want to test you hypothesis concerning the creation of physical directory instead of a link, you can effectivelly create a JMS template rule that use a "copy" action instead of a symbolic link.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla